Saturday, January 31, 2015

Universal Constants, Variations, and Identities - #2 (Awareness and Duality)













#2 All awareness is non-dual unless it is dual. (Duality)

[More are coming soon in a new post…]
A few of those who have followed my posts elsewhere have been asking for more information about my work. Towards that end, I’m going to start publishing my growing list of universal constants and variances. It is these constants and variances that form the foundation of my work.

There are about as many of them as there are stars in our universe (if you count the primary and derived together), so I don’t think I’ll run out of them! Most of them are self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the appropriate thread. The numerical ordering is not yet important, as I’m still collecting and collating them as I discover them.
I have no tolerance for trolling or people who abuse others in my threads; especially on these threads about the constants and variances! So if you plan to wreak havoc here, you’ll get bumped real fast. I don’t mind criticism or skeptical opinions at all, but please be civil with everyone (including me).
See http://mathesis-universalis.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment